C20.LWPS0006 – Polynit Heatseal Sterile Wipes
100% No-Run Interlock Knit Polyester Wipe with Sealed Edges
Sterile Polynit Heatseal Wipes are made of 100% knitted polyester that is laser cut to bond the fibers at the edges of the wipe. This creates a very clean nonabrasive edge that allows full utilization of the wipe surface. The wipe is chemical resistant and exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue making it ideal for critical cleaning. The wipes are laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom. They have good sorbency with solvents and are abrasion and chemical resistant.
The wipes are gamma irradiated and validated per AAMI guidelines to a 10-6 SAL so it can be used in the highest grade life science cleanrooms.
Features & Benefits
• Recommended for Grade A/B or ISO Class 3-8 environments
• Validated sterile to a 10-6 SAL
• Laundered knitted 100% polyester fabric for extremely low levels of particles and fibers
• Extremely low levels of particles, fibers, and residue suitable for critical areas
• Laser-cut, sealed edge prevents release of fibers