C20.PSPS0076 – PROSAT® Sterile™ Polynit Heatseal Wipes, 9″x9″
Presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI Water, half-folded
100% no-run interlock knit polyester wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water
PROSAT® Sterile™ Polynit Heatseal Wipes are made of 100% knitted polyester that is laser cut to bond the fibers at the edges of the wipe. This creates a very clean nonabrasive edge that allows full utilization of the wipe surface. The wipe is chemical resistant and exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue making it ideal for critical cleaning. The wipes are laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom.
These wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water, presaturation greatly reduces solvent usage and reduces the VOCs associated with spraying IPA. Using presaturated wipes also maximizes process control and improves consistency between operators. The wipes are gamma irradiated and validated per AAMI Guidelines to a 10-6 SAL, so can be used in the highest grade life science cleanrooms.
The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouch with the option of a small number of wipes per pouch helps reduce waste and control saturation volume and cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
• Recommended for Grade A/B or ISO Class 3-8 environments
• Laundered knitted 100% polyester fabric for extremely low levels of particles and fibers
• Heatsealed edges allow full utilization of wipe surface
• Extremely low in particle and fiber generation to prevent contamination
• Small number of wipes per resealable pouch helps eliminates waste
• Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
• Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
• 20 Wipes per Pouch, 40 Pouches per Case
• 800 Total Wipes per Case