Sterile hydroentangled cellulose/polyester nonwoven wipes
Literature: SterileSorb Wipes
Data Sheets: SterileSorb
SterileSorb™ Wipes are a hydroentangled blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. They are highly sorbent with excellent durability and good cleanliness. SterileSorb is strong and durable, wet or dry making it excellent for use in general cleaning and spill pick up.
These wipes are packaged in our sterile peelable outer bag and linear tear inner bag specifically designed for sterile products. Embossed lot numbers on both inner and outer bags ensure lot traceability. Sterile validation reports are available upon request.
These wipes are available as non-sterile wipes; Amplitude Sigma.
• Recommended for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments
• Validated sterile to 10-6 SAL
• Excellent for wiping and absorbing spills
• Strong and durable both wet and dry
• Hydroentangled cellulose/polyester wipes provide low levels of particles and extractables
• Good cost effective, general purpose wipe
• Lot numbers on inner and outer bag ensures lot traceability
• Packaged in sterile peelable outer bags and linear tear inner bags so they are easy to open wearing gloves