AC.19TPV – Suregrip Large Transfer Pin Luer Activated
Suregrip Large Transfer Pin with Luer Activated Valve, Sterile
The largest size our transfer spike series with a convenient luer activated check valve. The transfer pin can be used to transfer fluids from source containers such as large vials, bags or bottles. With a spike length of 35 mm, it is perfect the ‘Universal standard’ for larger format access and transfer.
• Spike larger container bags. Luer activated valve will keep solution contained. Solution only flows until after a luer lock has been connected to the valve.
• Replace the need for an additional transfer set with clamping
• Product is composed of a spike on one side and a female luer lock on the other.
• Product also contains a 0.8 um vent filter to relieve vacuum pressure and provide easy transferring of fluids from the source container.
• Product ships sterile, endotoxin limit tested and comes with 100 EA per box. Product is non-pyrogenic in an unopened, undamaged packet and is DEHP and latex free.