Tacy Medical has successfully introduced into the acute marketplace a variety of new products, listed are just a few:
- The Mic-Key Balloon Button
- Keofeed silicone weighted enteral feeding tubes
- PICC and Mid Lines by HDC and Med Comp
- ICU Medical Clave needleless valve
- The first multi-therapy ambulatory infusion pump
- Now Medical Huber Plus, safety huber needles
- Zassi Bowel Management System
- Churchill brand kits, trays, and extension sets
- Pioneered prefilled saline and heparin syringes
- Introduced CME Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
Covering 11 states, our success is based on our ability to focus on specific markets where Tacy Medical has built long term customer relationships. Tacy Medical will partner with manufacturers designing innovative products, maintain stocking distribution, effective logistics management, and clinical education.
Our product responsibilities in hospitals include the following: Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal, Vascular Access, Critical Care, Oncology, Emergency Care, Surgery/Anesthesia, Infection Control, Pharmacy, Special Procedures (Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab) and Environmental Services departments. We are also responsible for Alternate health care, including, Outpatient, Home Care Pharmacies, Outpatient Oncology, GI Labs, Surgery Centers and Pain Centers.