Tacy Medical Pharmacy Support – Resources, Tools & Featured Items
- Contec Healthcare TB1-3300 Disinfectant is a blend of quaternary ammonium and ethyl alcohol available in 32 oz. (0.9L) and 1 gallon (3.8L) containers. TB1-3300 Disinfectant is available sterile and non-sterile. It is a ready to use cleaner/disinfectant that generates low residue.
- TB1-3300 Disinfectant has a 1-minute bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal and fungicidal contact time. It is bleach-free, making it an excellent choice for operators in critical environments, sterile compounding facilities, retail pharmacies, and laboratories.
- A push-pull cap is included for controlled application. Contec Healthcare TB1-3300 Disinfectant is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in pharmacy cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, isolators, Primary Engineering Controls (PECs), Secondary Engineering Controls (SECs), and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
TM.PPLC0030 – Standard Lab Coat, Large/Extra Large Size
- Protective and Comfortable. Three pockets, knee length, spunbond polypropylene lab coats with reinforced snap front and knit cuffs.
Contec® MicroCinch™ Mopping System
The USP compliant, disposable Contec MicroCinch Mop incorporates 100% synthetic microfiber that provides superior removal of gross soil and fine particulates. Reduces cross-contamination associated with relaundered mops, and is suitable for ISO Class 7 and 8 environments. Compatible with most common chemistries including quaternary/alcohol, peroxide, peracetic acid/hydrogen peroxide, quaternary ammonium and bleach-based disinfectants. The low-lint flat mop can be used wet or dry, and the mop cover provides uniform surface coverage and liquid distribution.
The pocket-style design allows for quick changing of mop covers and the autoclavable, collapsible mop head frame, available in heavy-duty plastic or stainless steel, easily slides into the pockets. Contec’s MicroCinch Mop is the ideal solution for daily cleaning and disinfecting of floors in the Secondary Engineering Controls (SECs). We have developed a heavyweight mop cover and stainless steel frame that is better suited to cleaning and disinfecting ceilings and walls during the monthly clean. Cleanroom packaged for guaranteed quality and cost-effectiveness.
Available gamma irradiated. Validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 per AAMI ISO11137 Guidelines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Incorporates 100% synthetic microfiber
- Disposable mop cover
- Low-lint construction
- Appropriate cleanroom packaging
- USP <797> compliant
- Pocket design allows for easy attachment to hardware
- Head Frame
- Microfiber Cover
- C20.HCPM5001 – MicroCinch Microfiber Pocket Mop Covers 5″x15.5″ 120ea – 15bg/8ea/cs
- C20.HCPM5051 – MicroCinch Microfiber Pocket Mop 5″x15.5″ Sterile 70ea – 5bg/14ea/cs
- C20.HCPM7001 – Microcinch Microfiber Pocket Mop 5″ X 15.5″ Heavyweight 8/bg 15bg/cs (120ea)
- C20.HCPM7005 – Microcinch Microfiber Pocket Mop 5″X 15.5″ Sterile Heavyweight 70ea – 5bg/14ea/cs