42″ Safety Subcutaneous Needle Set
42″ Sub Q needle infusion set, 12mm needle length, 27G
All-Med’s Safety Sub Q Infusion Sets
Our patent-pending subcutaneous right-angle needle infusion sets are specifically designed and manufactured for the delivery of medication to the subcutaneous tissue.
The unique Single, Bifurcated, Trifurcated, Quadfurcated, and 5-leg sets for Safety Sub Q and other therapies are convenient to use, associated with less trauma, and offer an opportunity to improve compliance cost-effectively through the use of a dedicated infusion set.
With a discard adapter, our sets can be used with a wide range of pumps, including:
• Graseby Medical
Features and Benefits
• Easier needle insertion and flexible wings for optimum viewing of insertion site minimize the possibility of needle sticks.
• Integrated wings on needle lay flat against patient’s skin promoting needle stability for insertion.
• Central positioning of needle improves stability and comfort.
• Variety of needle lengths and gauges are available: 24 and 27 gauge; 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, and 14mm.
• Specialty gauges and needle lengths available upon request.
• Colored slide clamps for easy identification for pull pack on each site.
• Transparent dressing included in sterile package is optional.
• Sets without transparent dressing are available.