ambIT® CASSETTE w/Filter & Spike
More than just tubing, the disposable ambIT® Cassette is the pump mechanism of the ambIT® Infusion System
Volumetric accuracy of +/- 6% ensures safe and accurate infusion flow rates.
The small increments of medication that move through the tubing, and around the rollers in the cassette, allow for a very precise amount of medication to be dispensed.
• Disk mechanism prevents free flow
• Cassette prongs ensure that there is only one way to install cassette and tubing
• Allows pharmacies to use validated USP 797 processes, reducing infection risks and increasing patient safety when filling sterile medication solutions.
Flexibility and Convenience:
• U.S. and internationally patented technology for detecting occlusions or other pump malfunctions
• Accommodates standard and non-standard collapsible fluid medication bags
• Anti-free flow protection
• Quick manual priming
• Optional built-in air elimination filter
• Latex-free and DEHP-free fluid path
Cassette Tubing Length: 60 inches (152 cm) to patient
Volume within Tubing line: 10 inches (25 cm) to medication bag
Cassette Tubing Material: 2.3 ml
Pump Component in Cassette: PVC with polyethylene liner
ambIT® Cassettes are manufactured in accordance with internationally recognized volumetric accuracy standards (IEC 60601-2-24), unlike elastomeric and mechanical pumps