CONTEXT cleanroom documentation products have been developed to provide cleanrooms with paper and notebooks that reduce the risk of contamination. Available in 8.5 x 11″, A4 and 11 x 17″ sizes, CONTEXT paper is impregnated and coated with a special polymer formulation that inhibits particulate generation and chemical extractables.
• High brightness, high opacity
• Ultra low particle generation
• Ultra low metallic ion content
• High tear and tensile strength
• Mullen burst strength of 50 lbs. per square inch
• Heat resistant
• 22.5 lbs. (83 gsm)
• Compatible with standard and high-speed laser printers
• Compatible with wet and dry copy systems
• Ideal for recording notes and work instructions
• CONTEXT notebooks are also available, in 2 sizes, are spiral bound and protected with durable plastic covers. Pages have a .25″ grid pattern. 50 sheets per notebook.