GL.3304MCSBA: GRIP-LOK® 3304MCS-BA for Suture-Free Securement of Bard™ PICC Hubs
Grip-Lok CS for Bard™ PICC securement is a catheter stabilization device that is strong enough to lock catheters securely in place, yet versatile enough for almost every patient. The Grip-Lok CS provides a foam die-cut insert that matches the shape of the catheter hub for proper positioning and additional securement stability. Grip-Lok for Bard PICC securement is designed to provide stable suture-free securement at the hub and alternative catheter attachment points to prevent unnecessary pulls and improve patient care.
All Grip-Lok products are designed to provide compliance with the preferred use of a manufactured catheter stabilization devices as stated in the 2006 Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice. Proper catheter stabilization can reduce non-reimbursable hospital acquired conditions (HACs), catheter-related bloodstream infections (CR-BSIs), and incidence of needle stick injury. Grip-Lok 3304MCS-BA is packaged in individual sterile units, allowing you to use it close to a wound site and right in the sterile field.
• Soft and flexible fabric design is less prone to catching and improves patient comfort.
• Low profile with no pins or hard plastic parts.
• Provides superior securement for both horizontal and vertical lifting accidental pulls.
• Simple to apply, inspect and adjust.
• Hypoallergenic, breathable and latex-free to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritation.