GRIP-LOK® 3600PFC Small Foley Catheter Securement
Grip-Lok Small Foley Catheter Securement works just like the larger model 3400LFC Grip-Lok Foley Securement, but may be preferred for small adult patients. Grip-Lok Small Foley Securement secures the catheter in a channel created by a foam insert and the loop over-strap. The loop over-strap is divided in half and is placed on both sides of the catheter bifurcation crotch. Grip-Lok Small Foley Securement has no adhesives coming in contact with the catheter and allows a degree of rotational, and limited horizontal, movement. This movement can be adjusted by applying the top fabric over-straps in a tighter fashion.
Grip-Lok model 3600PFC is designed to fit small adult sized Foley catheters made from a wide variety of materials, including silicone and non-silicone, from all leading manufacturers.
• Soft and flexible fabric design improves patient comfort.
• Low profile with no pins or hard plastic parts.
• Simple to apply, inspect and adjust.
• Hypoallergenic, breathable and latex-free to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritation.
• Secures both 2-way and 3-way Foley catheters at the “Y” connection.