CEL.MB1 – MicroBio MB1 Bioaerosol Sampler, 100L/Minute
The CEL.MB1 is capable of using both a 90mm Petri dish or 55mm Contact Plate.
• Sample Head: 400 holes x 0.7mm Stainless Steel
• Flow: 180 litres per minute
• Sampling Volume per Sample: 10 – 2,000
• Autonomy (litres): >60,000
• d50 µm: 1.35
• Particle Velocity (m/s): 10.83
• Start Delay: 1 to 60 minutes
• 90mm Petri Dish Compatible
• Weight (kg) (Inc. Battery): 0.705
• Dimension: 196mm x 100mm x 108mm (with attached sampling head)
• Battery: 4x AA NiMH cells, 6V
• Charger Included
• Carrying Case Included
• External Power Adapter Sold Separately
• Flow Rate Calibration Certificate Included
• DTI VAM Validated
• Warranty: 2 Years – The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials
and workmanship for 24 months from the date of purchase.
If your product is found to be defective within that period, please contact Cantium Scientific Limited or your local distributor who will arrange for repair of the instrument, or if necessary a replacement.
This warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear, consequential or incidental loss. The warranty excludes rechargeable cells supplied with the sampler.
Damage caused by cleaning materials and methods not recommended by the manufacturer, use beyond the specification, use in wash down areas (unless used in approved protective bags), or modifications without prior
permission from the manufacturer will invalidate the warranty.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.