GRIP-LOK® 3400LFC for Securement of Foley Catheters
Grip-Lok Large Foley Catheter secures the catheter in a channel created by a foam insert and the loop over-strap. The loop over-strap is divided in half and is placed on both sides of the catheter bifurcation crotch. The Grip-Lok Large Foley Catheter has no adhesives coming in contact with the catheter and allows a degree of rotational, and limited horizontal, movement. This movement can be adjusted by applying the top fabric over-straps in a tighter fashion.
The Grip-Lok Large Foley Catheter is designed to fit Foley catheters made from a wide variety of materials, both silicone and non-silicone, from all leading manufacturers.
• Soft and flexible fabric design improves patient comfort.
• Low profile with no pins or hard plastic parts.
• Provides excellent securement for both horizontal and vertical lifting accidental pulls.
• Simple to apply, inspect and adjust.
• Hypoallergenic, breathable and latex-free to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritation.
• Secures both 2-way and 3-way Foley catheters at the “Y” connection.