C20.2B105 – PREempt® Plus w/AHP®, 1 Gallon 4 per case
One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner
Ideal for daily cleaning and disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces found inside the anteroom, buffer room and segregated compounding areas (SCAs) – PREempt® Plus
PREempt® Plus is a formulation of Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) that features faster kill times and lower residue. PREempt Plus is a ready-to-use, one-step broad-spectrum cleaner, and disinfectant designed for cleaning and disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces.
PREempt Plus utilizes Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®), a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients, that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its efficacy and cleaning performance.
PREempt Plus kills viruses, bacteria, fungi, and TB in 1 minute or less.* PREempt Plus has lower residue than the original PREempt RTU making it more suitable for critical environments. It contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and carries no hazard classifications.
PREempt Plus is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in cleanrooms and laboratory areas including workstations, fume hoods, equipment, and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
*Animal viruses may require contact times of 30 seconds – 3 minutes. Please refer to the product label for more information.
Features & Benefits
• Faster kill times make it easier to maintain compliance and appropriate dwell time
• Less residue makes it more suitable for critical environments
• Contains low levels of hydrogen peroxide and nonhazardous, allowing for cost-effective disposal
• Lowest EPA toxicity rating requires no PPE, contains no VOCs, and is odor-free for better operator acceptability
• Compatible with a wide range of materials for less wear on surfaces and equipment