C20.PSC20005 – PROSAT® Sterile Theta™ Wipes
Lightweight cellulose/polyester nonwoven wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water
These PROSAT® Theta™ wipes are manufactured from a lightweight hydroentangled cellulose/polyester and saturated with a solution of 70% USP grade IPA and 30% deionized water. A cost effective wipe ideal for transfer disinfection and general cleaning, PROSAT Theta wipes offer a soft and durable wipe providing consistant solvent application.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouches preserve solvent saturation and cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
• Low in particles and fibers making an excellent general purpose wipes
• To reduce solvent usage and VOC emissions
• Ensures consistent saturation of each wipe independent of the operator
• Wipes are provided in a resealable pouch for ease of use and convenience
Validated sterile via gamma irradiation to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level
• Suitable for use in Grade A and B cleanrooms
• Material: 54% Cellulose / 46% Polyester
• Construction: Hydropentangled Staple Fibers
• Solution of Saturation: 70% USP Grade Isopropanol / 30% DeIonized Water
♦ ISO 5-8
♦ Grade A/B for Sterile
• 50 Wipes per Pouch, 1 Pouch per First Outer Bag, 7 First Outer Bags per Outer Bag 2, 4 Outer Bag 2 per case.
• 1400 Total Wipes Per Case