PROSAT® Sterile Theta™ Wipes
Lightweight cellulose/polyester nonwoven wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water
These PROSAT® wipes are manufactured from a lightweight hydroentangled cellulose/polyester and saturated with a solution of 70% USP grade IPA and 30% deionized water. A cost effective wipe ideal for transfer disinfection and general cleaning, PROSAT Theta wipes offer a soft and durable wipe providing consistant solvent application.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouches preserve solvent saturation and cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
• Suitable for ISO Class 5-8 environments
• Nonwoven material which is low in particles and fibers making an excellent general purpose wipes
• Highly sorbent with good wet strength
• Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
• Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels