– Sterile Empty Clear Glass Vial for Injection; 10ml, 20mm diameter
Sterile Empty Glass Vial for Injection that meets CGMP Requirement Standards.
Empty Injection Vials are sterile and nonpyrogenic. Used for mixing different medications and drugs for injection.
• The vials contain a plastic protective cap which can be removed prior to using the vials.
• The sealed top provides easy needle insertion, while keeping the injected liquids safely contained for mixing.
Empty Glass Vials Features:
• Inspected by the FDA
• cGMP Compliant
• Drug Master File (DMF) III Compliant
• Pyrogen Free
• Aluminum Sealed Top
• Clear Glass
• Buty Compound (Synthetic Rubber) Stopper
• Blue Flip-Top Cap
• 25 per box