Low-Lint Hand Drying Wipes
Absorbent, Disposable, Low-Lint Wipe for Hand Drying
Heightened awareness for hand hygiene during garbing, coupled with appropriate controlled environment consumables, continues to be at the forefront for contamination control when entering compounding critical environments. Contec Healthcare is helping to solve the daily task for hand, forearm, elbow-drying with our newly introduced absorbent, low-lint hand drying disposable wipes.
These large, absorbent 17 x 9” (43.2 x 23 cm) low-lint wipes packaged in easy to open plastic bags, dispense from our 9451m stainless steel wall mountable dispensers. Thus avoiding contamination concerns and potential for wetting subsequent wipes often associated with 12 x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm) wipes in flat stacked configurations. The bags of wipes can easily be wiped when introducing the product to the clean side of the anteroom. In addition, when the wipes are left in the bag, wipe stacks will remain neatly configured to provide lot traceability.
Contec Healthcare Low-Lint Hand Drying wipes are USP compliant with both 2008 and 2019 revision chapters.
Features & Benefits
USP 797 complaint
• Low-ling disposable wipers are compliant with 2008 & the 2019 revision to USP Chapter 797
Large 17″x9″ low-lint absorbent wipes
• Absorbent, disposable hand & elbow drying wipe
• Use one wipe to complete task va 9″x9″ or 12″x12″ wipes
Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Dispenser
• Downward dispenser is engineered to minimize contamination (e.g., avoid splashing from sink)
• Other dispensing alternatives can be open to the environment & do not protect wipes from contamination
• Protects against potential contaminants and gets stacks organized for ease in dispensing
• Packaging minimizes the risk of airborne contamination.
• The bags of wipes can be easily wiped down with a sporicidal. EPA registered disinfectant, or sterile 70% IPA when taken into the clean side of ante-room
Packaging: 100wipes/bag, 9bags/case