Klean Max™ Wall Washing System
Disposable polyester and microfiber mop head for cleaning and disinfecting
Designed for cleaning and applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces in pharmacy cleanrooms and other critical healthcare environments, lightweight non-shedding Klean Max has a slim profile and is ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls, and floors. The pivoting mop head frame makes it easy to clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures and heavy equipment.
Intended for limited-use, the 100% synthetic polyester and microfiber Klean Max mop does not promote bacteria growth, reducing the risk of cross contamination and HAIs, leading to better patient outcomes. The unique construction allows for even application of disinfectants and cleaning solutions. The slightly textured microfiber face provides superior particle pick up and contamination removal.
Klean Max enables the uniform application of disinfectants and cleaning solutions. Compatible with a wide range of solutions, including bleach* and hydrogen peroxide, Klean Max also does not interfere with the efficacy of quat-based disinfectants.
The Sealed Edge is available in two lengths, 9.5” (24cm) and 15” (38cm), the Medium Sealed Edge Klean Max is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting broad surfaces in pharmacy cleanrooms. The Small Sealed Edge Klean Max is appropriate for tasks in smaller environments. QuickConnect fiberglass, stainless steel and anodized aluminum handles are autoclavable and available in several lengths for a variety of cleaning tasks. Due to thermoforming of the plastic backplate, autoclaving of Klean Max is not recommended. All hardware is autoclavable unless otherwise noted.
For additional cleaning and scrubbing power, we recommend adding PREMIRA Microfiber Wipes to our Klean Max System (HCKM3002, HCKM3003). PREMIRA Wipes can be used dry, slightly damp or fully charged with disinfectant, depending upon the application.
• Ideal for terminal and turnover cleaning in many critical care areas.
• Compounding Pharmacy Cleanrooms
• Ante Areas and Buffer Zones
• Disposable, non-shedding option for cleaning and disinfecting floors, walls and ceilings
• Mop Head Frames, Handles and Buckets
• The disposable Klean Max mop head installs easily onto the appropriate sized mop head frame and QuickConnect™ handle.
• QuickConnect fiberglass, stainless steel and anodized aluminum handles are autoclavable and available in several lengths for a variety of cleaning tasks.
• Contec offers bucket systems to complement Klean Max mops.